In this blog post I will share 24 + Stunning French Nail Designs You Need to copy on your fingers.
There is nothing more classic than French nail designs. It is essential to paint the tip of the nail with a complementary or opposing color to the base color of the French manicure.
01. Pink! The color of femininity and tenderness. For some, it seems completely unacceptable because of its romanticism, but a lot depends on its saturation and on what color it harmonizes with.
02. Tiger print is a hit this winter. It really catches the eye, especially in combination with sparkles and gold.
03. Nail designs must be chosen to the place. Sometimes a manicure should be modest, and sometimes there is an opportunity to allow yourself to do something chic and unusual.
04. A clean manicure is the key to perfect coverage:
– Without streaks
– Without detachments
– Under the cuticle
05. Delicate and so airy manicure! White veil and silver-blue with iridescent elements harmoniously complement each other, smoothly flowing from one shade to another…
06. Fashion is a capricious and fickle young lady. But what remains unchanged is the classic white jacket.
07. Portal on French nail designs is an incredibly fashionable décor that creates an imitation of gold leaf. A manicure with such a design fits easily into any style, fascinates and looks like an exquisite decoration, regardless of the length and shape of the nails. Another plus of this décor is the speed of execution.
08. Not everyone will dare to make blue. No need to be afraid of colors. Be bright. The charm of rich cornflower blue or deep dark tones emphasizes the chosen style, becomes an exclusive finishing touch that defines the image.
09. For those who appreciate quality and restraint. Coated manicure has long ceased to be a “holiday” procedure, it is already a regular everyday ritual for personal care. The days of “doing it in such a way that everyone can see it” are long gone. The current trend of naturalness touched primarily on the appearance. Now at the peak of popularity are nude shades, a monochromatic coating and a minimalist design.
10. Bright pink – in the middle of winter you rarely see such summer colors, although if you want a certain bright color at any time of the year, you need to paint it and cheer yourself up unconditionally.
11. After bright, you always want something light and calm. The mood color is grey.
12. Delicate nude. If you want to give your nails more expressiveness and originality, you can dilute the manicure with decor. For example, acrylic powder, special manicure foil, rhinestones or glitter.
13. On a light base, you can apply large patterns or sparkles. Such a French nail designs will fit perfectly in the winter season.
14. December 9, 2021 – Pantone, the world’s color authority, has announced its 2022 color of the year. It’s very cool and feminine! It’s definitely love!
15. Luxurious color, for those who are not accustomed to deny themselves the brightness. Pink has a lot of “essences” and they are all at the peak of popularity again.
16. Yellow is the color of the sun, warmth and bright days, when everyone is overflowing with energy and only positive emotions.
17. The presence of green shades in manicure gives a touch of freshness and always looks attractive and original.
18. A set entirely matched in rich blue will be especially effective: a sure-fire way to impress.
19. Who said that you can shine only on holidays? Absolutely disagree with this! Shine whenever you want, shine everywhere, shine always!
20. We can still be mentally “on the weekend”, but it’s time to update the manicure. The most common option now is a beautiful nude. Calm, noble, elegant – the perfect replacement for shining New Year’s designs!
21. Today, different shades of green are relevant in manicure – from muted to deep. Lime, aloe, pistachio, emerald, malachite, jade, olive, grassy, coniferous green and even light green neon – everyone has plenty to choose from.
22. Crystal stone manicure French nail designs is a new hit of the winter season 2021. Such beauty will continue its march in 2022. It looks complicated and expensive.
23. Potal is one of the types of foil, only very thin. Before proceeding with the design, it is torn into chaotic pieces and, in this form, is attached to the nail plate. Metallic particles look very stylish and modern on the nails.
24. Flowers in January… why not. Looking at this manicure, I wanted spring… Floral nail art will especially appeal to those who prefer feminine and romantic bows.
As you can see, 2022 is rich in interesting ideas. Still, the main thing is that it does not impose a strict framework on us, so you can easily supplement the proposed options with your chips combining different styles and materials to emphasize your natural beauty and originality. I hope you like this French nail designs.